Working at FTI
For over 60 years, our success as a leading global investment management organization has been the direct result of the skills, contributions and persistence of our people. Will it be the right fit for you to join our dedicated team?
Before deciding if a career with Franklin Templeton Investments is right for you, you may want to visit our company overview to learn more about our history, core values, office locations and corporate citizenship commitments. Watch a short video to get a glimpse of what it's like to work at Franklin Templeton Investments.
In addition to the dynamic and professional environment at Franklin Templeton, we strive to ensure that our employees have access to a competitive and valuable set of Total Rewards—the mix of both monetary and non-monetary rewards provided to you in recognition for your time, talents, efforts, and results.
- Health, wellness and risk benefits to protect and restore health and wellness for employees and their families.
- Holiday, time-off benefits and employee programs that support work-life balance.
- Ways to get involved in, and give back to, our communities.
- Retirement savings, stock and other incentive programs to help employees plan for the future.
- Learning, development and career advancement opportunities.
- Performance management that helps employees set personal performance objectives that are aligned with corporate goals.
Whether you are an experienced professional or just embarking on your career, if you're ready to consider joining us, review our Job Listings and/or submit your resume for future opportunities–we may have a career opportunity for you.
Franklin Templeton Investments is an equal opportunity employer and will consider qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, sex, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, marital status, age, sexual orientation, veteran's status, or any other basis protected by law.