Value of Investment Advice
Our mutual funds are available through financial advisors because we believe investors can benefit from ongoing professional advice. The expertise of a financial advisor can prove invaluable in helping you define your needs and by recommending investments suitable to your unique financial objectives.
A Financial Advisor Can Help
- Determine your financial goals and risk tolerance
- Develop a solid asset allocation plan tailored to your situation
- Provide guidance and expertise on tax, retirement, estate and college costs planning
- Assess the potential risks and rewards of various investment options
- Monitor your investments over time and ensure your asset allocation remains appropriate as your situation changes
- Offer objectivity, support and guidance during periods of market volatility, when many investors are tempted to stray from long-term strategies
If you do not have a financial advisor and need assistance finding one, please complete the financial advisor referral request form to locate advisors in your area.
Si desea recibir ayuda para encontrar un asesor financiero que hable español, complete el formulario de remisión.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher to view and print PDF documents. Download a free version from Adobe's website.
For U.S. residents only.
Clicking OK below will take you to an independent site. Information and services provided on this independent site are not reviewed by, guaranteed by, or endorsed by Franklin Templeton or its affiliates. Please keep in mind that this independent site's terms and conditions, privacy and security policies, or other legal information may be different from those of Franklin Templeton's site. Franklin Templeton is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues, consequences, or damages arising from your use of this independent website.