529 Rollover/Transfer Request Form

Add to Cart
Literature Code: 529-FROLL
Format: PDF (1MB)
Publication Date: 07/17
Next Update: 11/18
Use this form to request a rollover or transfer from another Section 529 program, ESA, Series EE or I Savings Bond, UGMA/UTMA or other investment to a Franklin Templeton 529 College Savings Plan Account.