Please provide Franklin Templeton's Copyright Agent with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright allegedly infringed;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are the subject of a single notice, a representative list of such works;
- An identification and a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright, or that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Franklin Templeton's Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its Site can be reached as follows:
- Name: Matthew Gowdy, Esq
- By mail: Franklin Templeton Investments, One Franklin Parkway, San Mateo, CA 94403-1906
- By phone: 650.312.2811
- By fax: 650.525.7141
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher to view and print PDF documents. Download a free version from Adobe's website.
For US residents only.
Clicking OK below will take you to an independent site. Information and services provided on this independent site are not reviewed by, guaranteed by, or endorsed by Franklin Templeton or its affiliates. Please keep in mind that this independent site's terms and conditions, privacy and security policies, or other legal information may be different from those of Franklin Templeton's site. Franklin Templeton is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues, consequences, or damages arising from your use of this independent website.