|Franklin Templeton Investments
With a steady stream of insights, fast facts, and community conversation, Franklin Templeton's Facebook page has a lot to like.
|Beyond Bulls & Bears
Are daily market blips distracting you from your long-term investing strategy? A weekly dose of perspectives from Franklin Templeton's money managers will help you keep your focus.
|Investment Adventures in Emerging Markets
Notes from Mark Mobius
Follow the thoughts and travels of Dr. Mark Mobius, Executive Chairman of the Templeton Emerging Markets Group as he treks the globe in search of opportunities in emerging markets.
Long-term investing insights in 140 characters or less.
Get short, timely messages from Mark Mobius.
Commentary, insights and investor education on U.S. Market Perspectives, Emerging Markets Outlook, and Global Market Viewpoints.
|Franklin Templeton Investments
Are you connected to our LinkedIn network?
|Franklin Templeton on Google+
Join our circle on Google+, where you can receive and share daily perspectives on the market and more.
Franklin Templeton Commenting Guidelines
We welcome your comments! To help ensure exchanges are productive and respectful of diverse viewpoints, and generally stay on topic, we require that you follow our guidelines.
- Moderated Comments. We review comments and reserve the right to block any comments or commenters, including those we deem inappropriate or offensive.
- Be civil. We can handle disagreement and constructive criticism, but ask that you refrain from general or personal attacks, or being disrespectful of Franklin Templeton, other companies, your fellow viewers, and others.
- Be constructive. Attacks or “off-limits” comments such as those concerning threatened or actual litigation, or disputes between you and another will be excluded. If you would like to provide feedback or receive follow-up, please write to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, are promotional in nature, or attempting to influence polls, rankings, or web traffic will be excluded.
- No offensive language. Comments including, but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that discriminatory, libelous, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats or harassment, obscene or sexually explicit language) will not be tolerated.
- No personal financial or private information.
Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information on this public site. If you have immediate service needs or require help with a transaction, please contact our Customer Service at www.franklintempleton.com or call (800) DIAL BEN / (800) 342-5236.
- No investment advice. Comments that request or provide specific investment advice, recommendations or testimonials will be excluded as this site is intended as informational only.
- Obey the law. Of course. Respect the rights of others, including copyright, trade secret, confidential or proprietary information, and so forth.
- Underage. We cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 13.
- Guideline Changes. Franklin Templeton reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current version will be available online.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher to view and print PDF documents. Download a free version from Adobe's website.
For U.S. residents only.
Clicking OK below will take you to an independent site. Information and services provided on this independent site are not reviewed by, guaranteed by, or endorsed by Franklin Templeton or its affiliates. Please keep in mind that this independent site's terms and conditions, privacy and security policies, or other legal information may be different from those of Franklin Templeton's site. Franklin Templeton is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues, consequences, or damages arising from your use of this independent website.