Proxy Voting Policies & Procedures
Each Franklin Templeton affiliated Investment Manager understands its fiduciary duty to vote proxies and further understands that proxy voting decisions may affect the value of shareholdings. U.S.-registered and other Investment Managers have adopted proxy voting policies and procedures that serve as a guideline for proxy voting decisions and detail the process by which such decisions are made.
Please click on the link below for your Investment Manager's current proxy voting policies and procedures.
- Fiduciary International, Inc. (PDF, 53k)
- Fiduciary Investment Management International, Inc. (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Advisers, Inc. (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Advisory Services, LLC (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Alternative Strategies Advisers, LLC (PDF, 77k)
- Franklin Bissett Investment Management (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Mutual Advisers, LLC (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Asset Management (India) Private Limited (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Institutional, LLC (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Investímentos (Brasil) Ltda. (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Investment Management Limited (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Investment Trust Management Co., Ltd. (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Investments (Asia) Limited (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Investments (ME) Limited (PDF, 67k)
- Franklin Templeton Investments Corp. (PDF, 53k)
- Franklin Templeton Portfolio Advisors, Inc. (PDF, 53k)
- Templeton Asset Management Ltd. (PDF, 53k)
- Templeton Global Advisors Limited (PDF, 53k)
- Templeton Investment Counsel, LLC (PDF, 53k)
Advisory Clients may also request copies of their proxy voting records by calling the Franklin Templeton Proxy Group collect at 1-954-527-7678, or by sending a written request to: Franklin Templeton Companies, LLC, 300 S.E. 2nd Street, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, Attention: Proxy Group.
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher to view and print PDF documents. Download a free version from Adobe's website.
For US residents only.
Clicking OK below will take you to an independent site. Information and services provided on this independent site are not reviewed by, guaranteed by, or endorsed by Franklin Templeton or its affiliates. Please keep in mind that this independent site's terms and conditions, privacy and security policies, or other legal information may be different from those of Franklin Templeton's site. Franklin Templeton is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues, consequences, or damages arising from your use of this independent website.