How Do I...?
- Keep my Franklin Templeton Account active so it is not considered Abandoned Property?
- Obtain a Signature Guarantee
- Change the Name on My Account
- Add a Joint Tenant with Rights of Survivorship
- Add a Transfer on Death (T/O/D) Beneficiary Designation (non-retirement plans)
- Change a Sole Ownership Account Due to Death
- Change a Joint Tenancy Account Due to Divorce or Death
- Change My Sole or Joint Tenant Account to My Trust
- Change a Trust Account Due to Death of a Trustee
- Transfer an UGMA/UTMA when Custodianship Ends
You need Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher to view and print PDF documents. Download a free version from Adobe's website.
For US residents only.
Clicking OK below will take you to an independent site. Information and services provided on this independent site are not reviewed by, guaranteed by, or endorsed by Franklin Templeton or its affiliates. Please keep in mind that this independent site's terms and conditions, privacy and security policies, or other legal information may be different from those of Franklin Templeton's site. Franklin Templeton is not liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues, consequences, or damages arising from your use of this independent website.