Frequently Asked Questions
- Year-End Tax Forms and Statements
- Composite Form 1099
- Form 1099-DIV
- Form 1099-B
- Cost Basis Reporting Information
- Form 1099-Q
- Form 1099-R
- Form 5498 and Form 5498-ESA
- Form 1042-S
- Tax Withholding for Retirement Accounts
- Capital Gains—Long-Term, Short-Term
- Direct U.S. Government Obligation
- Foreign Source Income/Foreign Tax Paid
Form 1099-R, Distributions from Pensions, Annuities, Retirement or Profit-Sharing Plans, IRAs, Insurance Contracts, etc., is the federal tax information form used to report distributions made to you from your retirement account(s).
Form 1099-R is available online and was mailed February 2, 2015.
Important Legal Information
The information contained in this Tax Center is not intended to be a complete discussion of all federal or state income tax requirements. This information cannot be used by an investor to avoid any income tax penalties that may be imposed under the Internal Revenue Code. Investors should seek advice from a financial and/or tax advisor about the potential tax implications of their investments in Franklin Templeton fund(s) based on their individual circumstances.
For US residents only.