Determining When to Start Social Security Benefits
As people approach retirement today, they must make very important decisions, including when to stop working and when to begin drawing Social Security.
Clients expect their advisor to be able to help them make the right decision.
The Program Tools
- Educate you on the many decisions involved in claiming Social Security and provide strategies to maximize the benefits received
- Help you walk clients through common, but surprisingly complex situations including:
- How being married, divorced or widowed impacts your benefits
- How to give your Social Security check a government-guaranteed boost
- How benefits for one spouse are affected by when and how the other spouse files