Saving for Retirement
Rule #2: Find the right investments
Over time, the investments you choose will greatly influence the outcome of your retirement savings efforts. Investing too conservatively may result in your retirement savings not experiencing the desired long-term growth. Investing too aggressively may mean more volatility than you're willing to accept. Build an investment growth strategy to balance your goals and concerns.
- Knowing you and understanding your unique situation
- Working with you to define goals and determine a path to get there
- Providing expertise to help you make wise financial decisions along the way
Assess Your Retirement Situation
To make the most of the time you spend with your advisor, you may want to get organized ahead of time by:
- Prioritizing your goals
- Calculating your expenses
- Determining your potential sources of income
Invest with a Retirement Leader®
Franklin Templeton Investments is a leader in retirement investing, managing over $125 billion on behalf of individuals, small businesses and institutions.2 We offer a complete range of tax-advantaged retirement plans. Talk to your advisor to find out more.