Below are brief descriptions of interactive tools that can help with your financial planning. Open a tool by clicking its title in the following list.
- Retirement Savings Calculator
Calculate the amount you need to invest to meet your retirement needs.
- Rollover Planning Calculator
Determine your distribution options for moving your retirement plan savings into a Rollover IRA.
- IRA Selector
Evaluate which type of IRA will likely provide the greatest amount of income at retirement.
- Roth IRA Conversion Planner
Determine if converting your Traditional IRA to a Roth IRA would be beneficial.
- Early Payout 72(t) Calculator
Take distributions from your IRA before age 59½ without penalty.
- Required Minimum Distribution Calculator
Calculate the required minimum retirement plan distribution amount you must withdraw starting at age 70½.
- Beneficiary Required Minimum Distribution Calculator
Calculate required minimum distributions when you're the beneficiary of a retirement plan.
- College Savings Projector
Answer two questions to create a college savings projection that includes an estimation of future college costs.
- College Funding Calculator
An in-depth calculator that helps compare projections of future college expenses with potential college funding options including a 529 savings account, grants, and student loans.
- Major Purchase Calculator
Save enough for a down payment on a house or other major purchase.
- Taxable-Equivalent Yield Calculator
Compare the yields on taxable and tax-free income investments.
For US residents only.